Participants will learn:
- To develop a no-nonsense, win-win communication style that will save you time and effort.
- Differentiate yourself with a distinctive presence–one that is trustworthy.
- Reduce the likelihood that smaller issues or priorities will escalate into larger ones!
- Strategically assess “What’s really important” versus “What’s urgent.”
- Achieve the tenuous balance between the top priorities and ankle biters.
- Manage well your power hours, your peak hours, and peak projects.
- Re-prioritize the large rocks in your rucksack.
- Reduce time spent on redundant tasks that produce few positive outcomes.
- Tackle the tough stuff first.
- Relieve your own workload so you can perform at a higher level.
- Stop functioning like an adrenalin junkie or a crisis manager–don’t diminish your credibility!