How participants will benefit:
- Recognize your own personality style and your needs as well as the needs of others.
- Adapt your natural style with others who have different styles to ensure communication & interpersonal skills flourish.
- Determine how to close the gap as different communication styles manifest.
- Communicate in a Win-Win, assertive manner to keep things honest and respectful.
- Consider the impact of a 4-phase team model, especially when a ‘new’ team member comes on board or one leaves.
- Avoid the 5 dysfunctions of a team – evaluate regularly and honestly.
- Enjoy project success through improvement in work-flow and assigned responsibility.
- Enhance team productivity by driving project due dates while fostering a culture of mutual respect.
- Learn how to effectively deal with disrespectful, offensive and inappropriate behaviors on the team.