Dynamic Followership – As Important as Leadership to Careers & Organizations
(Don’t be a Wolf and Never be a Sheep)
Are you a leader or a follower? Because we need to fulfill both roles simultaneously, this program explains how to be successful at both. It begins by not getting sucked into being a sheep or part of the wolfpack. Dynamic followership is a discipline which involves the ability to see the big picture from the boss’s perspective and then is able to support the organization’s mission and changes. Personal characteristics include the following just to name a few:
- Participative Team Player
- Critical Thinker/Problem Solver
- Communicating courageously
- High Competence
- Embracer of Change
Learning Objectives – Participant will learn to:
- Increase the value they bring to their team.
- Enable their voice to be truly heard by others.
- Distinguish themselves with their new-found collaborative skills.
- Separate from the Wolfpack experience and why it’s essential.
- Raise their importance by seeing the big picture through their boss’s eyes.
- Enhance their own performance.
- Increase their leadership capacity.