|Participants, once trained, will be able to field new initiatives with ease by learning a step-by-step approach to successful project management.
|Participants will learn:
- The purpose and process of project management.
- Their priority-management style via a useful assessment.
- A handy 10-step model that lays out the entire project scope.
- Understand roles, responsibilities, & needs of project team members.
- Criticality of goal planning (and communication) before implementation.
- How to establish boundaries, time frames, and status reports.
- Backward planning model to avoid last-minute crises.
- How to ensure all stakeholders are kept in the communication loop.
- How to manage difficult people who want to drive last minute changes.
- Focus on work processes to enhance the best results possible.
- Successful techniques to hold people accountable to standards.
- The best way to define the scope of the project.
- Methods to identify work to be done, breakdown, structure, & activities.
- What’s needed: types and frequency of team meetings.
We guarantee to help you and your team learn to complete projects on time, within budget, and on target. After all, you have a fast-paced environment, tight time constraints and diminishing resources that are scrutinized. We will customize your program to focus directly on your specific business needs.
We know what it takes for you to become successful project managers. The Project Management Training you receive will enable you and your team to complete your current and future projects on time and with improved results.