This inspiring program equips managers with proven techniques to motivate every member of their team, even if they don’t share the same values. This training is designed to help raise managerial confidence while enhancing teamwork, communication, motivation, and productivity.
Participants will learn how to balance their day-to-day management responsibilities with the call to be a strategic leader. If you’re ready to develop a high-performing team and get more done, this program is perfect for your needs. Developing better communication strategies along with coaching skills (positive versus constructive) is at the heart of maximizing your aspirations, mission requirements, and a motivated, forward-focused team to do so.
Learning Objectives – Participants will learn:
- How to balance ‘management’ responsibilities versus ‘leadership’ strategies.
- How to maintain a brilliant team, even as people emerge or depart.
- The latest business strategies for positive onboarding to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coaching for high-quality performance and mission outcomes.
- When and how to apply feedback to bring out the best in others.
- Techniques to emerge a positive tipping point for your organization.
- Creating a motivating environment through active and engaging communications.
- Avoid common pitfalls and traps that deter many supervisors and managers.